- Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others, and listening compassionately to yourself.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Is a safe learning environment.
- Identify the four steps of the NVC process.
- Learn new and effective communication skills in a playful and supportive environment.
- Explore connecting with others in times of conflict and with those who have different worldviews.
- Discover how to shift from a paradigm of demands, rewards and consequences – to a paradigm of self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and interdependence.
- Practice becoming more present and experience taking a ‘time in’.
When and Where
January 19 – 20 2019, 9.30am – 5.00pm
St Gabriel Foundation, Thonglor soi 25, Bangkok, Thailand.
Registration and paying your deposit
Course Fee: THB 4,500 (THB 3,000 for students). Register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, +66 97 207 67 57.