About the Circle
- A safe, structured place for mourning and healing our losses.
- You don’t need to have been bereaved. Grief can also be for lost loves and lost dreams.
- Mourning is a human need. If we don’t know how to mourn, we might find ourselves getting depressed.
- We create a safe space, where all feelings are welcome.
- Learn how we heal traumatic experiences.
- Mourning can be a healing and integrating process.
- There will be input each week, as well as space to feel your grief and connect with what is most precious in your life.
- Includes: how to be with a grieving person and ‘Steps to Mourning and Healing’
Who is this circle for?
Anyone who has a loss to grieve. Losses can include lost lives, lost loves and lost dreams. All are welcome, no knowledge of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) required.
When and Where
Six Thursdays (18 and 25 October; 1, 8, 15, and 22 November 2018), 7:30 — 9:45pm.
Venue: The Bristol Buddhist Centre, 162 Gloucester Road, Bristol BS7 8NT.
We want to bring healing to those who really need it, while making it sustainable in the UK and abroad. To this end, we have a sliding scale of £90 — £320.
Guideline for choosing your contribution
- Choose the lowest figure if you are on benefits and/or regularly struggling to pay the rent.
- Choose the highest figure if you are regularly eating out well and/or paid for by your employer, and/or want to support others with fewer financial resources to attend this workshop and/or want to support Seed of Peace spread NVC in areas of the world where there are fewer financial resources.
- Choose a figure in the middle e.g. £205, if you are in between.
When you book, please say the amount you are offering to pay. If you are unsure how to decide, please get in touch with us.
Registration and Paying your deposit
Please use the online booking form.
Please use the contact form, or leave us a note alongside your booking.