About the evening
Communication is key, at home, work, and in the community. Free introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Come and find out how NVC might support you to have the relationships you want.
- Get an overview of the NVC process with the Tree of Compassionate Connection.
- Explore what challenges you face that could be supported by the Nonviolent Communication process.
- A chance to ask questions about the six-week, Level One course starting the following week (Monday, 30 April).
Cost: £5 (£4 concessions), payable on the night.
Booking advised: please use our booking form.
Please read Marshall Rosenberg’s book Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, or watch one of these videos:
- Short (three minutes): Marshall Rosenberg — Nonviolent Communication — Brief Introduction.
- Medium (ten-minute clip): Marshall Rosenberg introducing Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- Long (three hours): Introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC) — a one-day training by Marshall Rosenberg.
When and where
One evening, Monday, 23 April 2018, 7:30 — 9:00pm. Venue: Horfield Quaker Meeting House, Bristol.