About the evening
Communication is key, at home, work, and in the community: an introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Come and find out how NVC might support you to have the relationships you want.
- Get an overview of the NVC process with the Tree of Compassionate Connection.
- Explore what challenges you face that could be supported by the Nonviolent Communication process.
- A chance to ask questions about the six-week, Level One course starting the following week (Monday, 22 October).
Cost: £5 (£4 concessions), payable on the night.
Booking advised: please use our booking form.
Please read Marshall Rosenberg’s book Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, or watch one of these videos:
- Short (three minutes): Marshall Rosenberg — Nonviolent Communication — Brief Introduction.
- Medium (ten-minute clip): Marshall Rosenberg introducing Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- Long (three hours): Introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC) — a one-day training by Marshall Rosenberg.
When and where
One evening, Monday, 15 October 2018, 7:30 — 9:00pm. Venue: Horfield Quaker Meeting House, Bristol.