About the course
Anger is a powerful emotion. Can you imagine the power of transforming it?
- Learn how to express anger fully without blame, attack or threat
- Learn how to receive anger in ways that increase safety, respect and understanding.
- Clarify your feelings and needs in challenging situations
- Extend skills and understanding with the ‘Anger, Guilt, Shame and Depression’ Dance Floor. Dance Floors are spatial maps of the NVC process which we lay on the floor and walk through – hence Dance Floors.
This Level Two (Deepening) Course is designed for practising skills learned in your Level One or Foundation Training, plus further developing understanding and skills in the area of anger, guilt, shame, and depression. (The other Level Two courses we offer are in the areas of empathy and conflict).
You will need to have completed a Level One course before booking on this Course. We would suggest reading Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, if you haven’t already.
When and where
Six evenings starting Monday, 15 May 2017, 7:30 — 9:45pm, at the Bristol Buddhist Centre, 162 Gloucester Rd, Bristol BS7 8NT.
We want to make this work as accessible as possible while making it sustainable in the UK and abroad. To this end, we have a sliding scale of £80 — £300.
Guideline for choosing your fee
- Choose the lowest figure if you are on benefits and/or regularly struggling to pay the rent.
- Choose the highest figure if you are regularly eating out well and/or paid for by your employer, and/or want to support others with fewer financial resources to.
- Attend this workshop and/or want to support Seed of Peace spread NVC in areas of the world where there are fewer financial resources.
- Choose a figure in the middle e.g. £185, if you are in between.
When you book, please say the amount you are offering to pay. If you are unsure how to decide, please get in touch with us.
Registration and paying your deposit
Please use the booking form on this website.