About the evening
Communication is key, at home, work, and in the community. Free introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Come and find out how NVC might support you to have the relationships you want.
- Get an overview of the NVC process with the Tree of Compassionate Connection.
- Explore what challenges you face that could be supported by the Nonviolent Communication process.
- A chance to ask questions about the six-week, Level One course starting the following week (Wednesday, 18 October).
Cost: free, but donations joyfully received!
Booking advised: Email Helen Butland via the Contact Form.
Please read Marshall Rosenberg’s book Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, or watch one of these videos:
- Short (three minutes): Marshall Rosenberg — Nonviolent Communication — Brief Introduction.
- Medium (ten-minute clip): Marshall Rosenberg introducing Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- Long (three hours): Introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC) — a one-day training by Marshall Rosenberg.
When and where
One evening, Wednesday, 11 October 2017, 7:30 — 9:30pm, in Newton Abbot, location t.b.c.
Email Helen Butland via the Contact Form.