Save the dates! 25 January 2020 (arrive evening) – 1 February 2020 (depart after breakfast).
OWL (Ongoing Week-Long) Level One
The OWLs Programme is an ongoing cycle of retreats in learning and facilitating Nonviolent Communication. This OWL1:
- Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others, and listening compassionately to yourself.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Is a safe learning environment.
- Identify the four steps of the NVC process.
- Learn new and effective communication skills in a playful and supportive environment.
- Explore connecting with others in times of conflict and with those who have different worldviews.
- Discover how to shift from a paradigm of demands, rewards and consequences – to a paradigm of self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and interdependence.
- Practice becoming more present and experience taking a ‘time in’.
When and where
Dates: 25 January 2020 (arrive evening) – 1 February 2020 (depart after breakfast).
Venue: to be announced.
To be announced.
Sign up for our monthly Tips and Clips mailout on the right-hand side of this page, or Contact us.