Ongoing Week-long Learning and Facilitation
This Seed of Peace NVC Training Programme is an ongoing cycle of trainings in learning and facilitating Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others, and listening compassionately to yourself.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Is a safe learning environment.
- Identify the four steps of the NVC process.
- Learn new and effective communication skills in a playful and supportive environment.
- Explore connecting with others in times of conflict and with those who have different worldviews.
- Discover how to shift from a paradigm of demands, rewards and consequences – to a paradigm of self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and interdependence.
- Practice becoming more present and experience taking a ‘time in’.
When and where
Neembadi, Sanand-Bhavla Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 26 December 2018 – 2 January 2019.
This programme is offered on a sliding scale, for this event, we have estimated that the cost per person for running this programme is between Rs. 18,000 and Rs 26,000. We invite you to check with yourself what works best for you financially. Do contact the organisers, Annie and Dhiviya if you need more information.
Suggested contribution guidelines:
- If you are doing well enough to comfortably contribute, you may choose to contribute for your own costs and towards costs for another participant.
- If you are moderately well off or comfortable, you may choose to cover your own costs.
- If you are struggling with finances, please do not let money be a deciding factor for your attendance, and contribute what you can towards your participation costs.
Contact the organisers, Annie and Dhiviya.
Registration and paying your deposit
Register now. Please note: you are requested to make a deposit when you register to book your space. Once you have registered, we will send you an email with further details.