Date of last revision: May 2018
By post: The administrator, Seed of Peace, 148 Salmons Lane, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3 0HA.
By telephone: +44 (0)840 056 289.
By email: form on the contact us page.
The information we collect and use
- www.seedofpeace.org collects personal information (including your name, postal and email addresses, and phone number) sufficient for you to book on a specific training or event. We only use this for the purpose of administering that event; it is never shared with third parties (although see under Disclosure, below).
- www.seedofpeace.orguses Google Analytics to collect statistical information about its usage. Google Analytics does not identify you to us in any way, but it does set several cookies essential to gathering statistical information.More information about how this data is safeguarded.
We will use your email address to send periodic Nonviolent Communication tips, articles, trainings, offers, and events. However, we will only do so if you have given us your permission. If you change your mind at a later date simply click “unsubscribe” in the email footer.
Correcting, updating, or removing personal information
Anybody previously having attended a Seed of Peace event may ask for a modification or removal of their personal information, at any time, by reaching out to us directly, using the contact details shown above, or through the contact us page of www.seedofpeace.org. You can also request that we give you a copy of the data we hold on you in a machine-readable format.
We may keep your booking information for up to two years, preserving a deposit against a future training if you are unable to attend the one you originally booked on. At the end of two years, any record we hold of your payment will be destroyed.
Disclosure of information we collect
We will never sell or trade your personal data. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
1. To conform to valid, legal requirements.
2. To protect our rights.
3. To protect the safety of members of the public or those attending Seed of Peace trainings.
Cookies are essential for some multi-page visits called “sessions”. Read a concise summary of what cookies do.
- Google Analytics sets several cookies in order to garner statistical information about your visit, like the pattern of page visits, the length of time spent on a page, the model of Web browser you used, and so on. This is a useful summary of what Google Analytics does.
- The AddThis social sharing widget, commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms, adds a cookie to enable functionality.
- The Cookie Notice plugin sets a cookie to turn off it’s notification bar once it’s been acknowledged by you, the user.
© 2018 Seed of Peace CIC. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not restricted to, electronic, mechanical, printed or recorded without the express prior permission of the copyright owner.