Are you enjoying the august sunshine? I’d like to let you know what I’ll be up to this autumn and winter, and ask for some help. First of all, here’s what I’ll be doing:
- September 13th, Bristol, UK: 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course starts (Tuesday evenings). Info
- September 24-25th, Bristol, UK: NVC Foundation Training. Info
- October 15-16th, Birmingham: NVC Foundation Training. Info
- October 29th, Bristol, UK: NVC West Gathering Info
- DEFERRED TO NEW YEAR: November 8th, Bristol, UK: 6-week Mindful Communication course starts (Tuesday evenings). Info
- November 26-27th, Bristol, UK: Deepening + Empathy (intermediate). Info
- Dec 29 2011 – Jan 7th 2012, 9-Day Residential training for Palestinians and Israelis by the Dead Sea. Info
And in 2012:
- Jan 16-20, Orissa, NVC India Convention. Info
- Feb (dates tbc), Sri Lanka, Training of Trainers.
- Feb 18-19th, Bristol, UK: 2 Day Foundation Training Info
- March 3-4th, Birmingham, UK: 2 Day Deepening + Conflict training. Info
- March 21-23, Newmarket, NH, USA: Basic Training. Info
- March 23-25, Newmarket, NH, USA: Deepening + Empathy. Info
- April 28-29th, Birmingham, UK: 2 Day Foundation Training. Info
- May 12-13th, Bristol, UK: 2 Day Deepening + Anger training. Info
9-Day Residential Training for Palestinians and Israelis by the the Dead Sea, January 2012
The training by the Dead Sea will be a new departure for me. On my travels to the USA, I met an NVC trainer-in-training called Roberta Wall (see her website). I enjoyed having her assist me on a training. Last year, being of Jewish origin, she went to Israel to share NVC. I was so impressed with her accounts of her trainings there, that I offered to support her this winter in running a longer training for both Israelis and Palestinians.
We are all set to start our training Thursday Dec 29 at dinner, and end Saturday January 7 after dark. We’re delighted to announce that the training will be hosted by the EcoME Centre, by the Dead Sea – in a location accessible to Israelis and Palestinians.
Hoping to see you at one of these trainings!
Love and life, Shantigarbha