- Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others, and listening compassionately to yourself.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Is a safe learning environment.
- Identify the four steps of the NVC process.
- Learn new and effective communication skills in a playful and supportive environment.
- Explore connecting with others in times of conflict and with those who have different worldviews.
- Discover how to shift from a paradigm of demands, rewards and consequences – to a paradigm of self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and interdependence.
- Practice becoming more present and experience taking a ‘time in’.
When and Where
When: 1 – 2 February, 2020, 09:00 – 17:30.
Where: Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments, Bangkok, Thailand.
Registration and Tuition fee
Tuition fee: THB 5,900 for the whole weekend including lunches and coffee.
Early Bird: available for THB 5,500 until 2 January!
Register or further information: contact Tracy Tel/Whatsapp +66832249945, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Facebook event.