Transform your life with compassionate communication! This weekend introductory workshop will help you to communicate more compassionately with your loved ones, friends and work colleagues.
About this Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Level One Weekend
- Transformational communication tools you can immediately apply in your daily life.
- Learn how to express yourself to others, listen to others, and listen compassionately to yourself.
- Uses experiential learning – working with situations from your life.
- A recognised stepping stone to further compassionate communication courses.
Whether you’re new to NVC or need a refresher, we recommend these resources.
When and where
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 20 – 21 May 2023.
Times: 10:00 – 17:30 UK time, both days.
Venue: St Werburgh’s Primary School – Silver Birch Annexe, Mogg Street, St Werburgh’s, Bristol, BS2 9UB.
Gesine Schrader, certified with the Center for Nonviolent Communication.
Find out more about us.
Gift Culture is a new paradigm that moves us away from making money a measurement of worth and value, towards focusing on the sustainability of the community as a whole. More about Gift Culture.
As part of experimenting with this kind of financial-co-responsibility, we ask the following:
- When you apply, select the £135 booking fee. We ask that you treat this booking fee as non-refundable.
- At the end of the weekend, we will have a conversation about Gift Culture and invite you to make a further contribution to help us continue and expand our work. On the booking form, we will ask you to confirm that you are aware of this.
A note on finances
We ask for non-refundable booking fee of £135 to book your place plus a financial contribution of your choosing. To meet our costs and to ensure the sustainability of the event we are suggesting a total contribution in the range of £180 –£450 for a two day in-person workshop. If this would be a hardship for you, please do not let that stop you from attending as we would love to have you there. Please contact us to talk about it.