Experience the magic of a year-long NVC learning community. It’s all about building community! This Year Training is based on the insights unearthed by CNVC’s New Future Process into community-building and self-organising groups. Learn how to apply the principles and skills of Nonviolent Communication to building community.
Five modules offered in the spirit of Gift Culture between October 2023 and June 2024. See Year Training Syllabus.
Who is this Year Training for?
This Year Training is open to people who have done an NVC Level One training or equivalent Foundation Training with a certified trainer.
All modules are led by CNVC-certified trainer Gesine Schrader and Barry Jones (recommended for certification with CNVC in April 2023). About us.
- Learning how to apply the principles and skills of Nonviolent Communication to building community.
- Opportunities for healing and learning a process you can use to support others.
- Developing your communication skills to improve relationships at home, work and in the community.
- Learning and support from fellow-participants in an on-going NVC community.
- Ideas and support to create the kind of world you want to live in.
Dates for your diary
- Module One: Setting up support systems (5–8 October 2023)
- Module Two: Group decision-making by consent (7–10 December 2023).
- Module Three: Healing past pain (29 February – 3 March, 2024)
- Module Four: Conflict Transformation (25–28 April 2024).
- Module Five: Access and Resource Allocation systems (27–30 June 2024).
All modules start with a meal at 6.30pm on the Thursday and finish at 4.0pm on the Sunday.
Further information and applying for the Year Training
For more information, visit the Year Training pages for an overview, the syllabus, venue, self-catering and fees, and online application form.